You will learn in this Package
- What Is Mutual Fund?
- Fund Managers Role?
- What Is NAV?
- Should You Invest In An NFO?
- Growth VS Dividend Reinvestment Option In Mutual Fund
- Growth VS Dividend Option In Mutual Fund
- Open Ended VS Closed Ended Funds
- Classification Of Equity Mutual Funds Based On Market Capitalization
- What Are Equity Mutual Funds?
- What Are Balanced Funds?
- Equity Savings Funds
- What Is ELSS
- Fixed Deposits VS Debit Funds
- Savings Accounts VS Liquid Funds
- What Are Index Funds?
- What Is a Debit Mutual Funds?
- What Is An ETF?
- Debit Fund Classification Based On Time Horizon
- Debit Funds-When And Why?
- What Are Monthly Income Plans?
- How To Track Your Fund?
- Taxation Of Debit Funds
- What Is a Benchmark And a Category
- MIP VS SWP
- SEBI Simplifies Mutual Fund Categories-Part1-Equity
- Advantages of ELSS
- Rolling Returns
- What is Dividend Stripping?
- Dividends In Stocks And Mutual Funds Are Not Same Why?
- Top 5 Myths About Investing In Mutual Funds
- TRI Index
- What are Arbitrage Funds?
- Benefits of Balanced Funds
- SEBI Simplifies Mutual Fund categories-PART3-Equity
- Riskometer of Mutual Funds
- How to compare Funds Based On Risk and Returns Parameter
- Three Reason to Sell Mutual Fund
Preview This Course
₹ 399 ₹ 9999 96.01% Off
A mutual fund is a company that pools money from many investors and invests the money in securities such as stocks, bonds, and short-term debt. The combined holdings of the mutual fund are known as its portfolio. Investors buy shares in mutual funds.
|Topic Covered||Estimate time (3 hours)|
|What is Mutual Funds?|
|What is NAV?|
|Fund Manager Role|
|Growth VS Dividend Reinvestment option in Mutual Funds|
|Open Ended VS Closed Ended Fund|
|What are Equity Mutual Funds|
|Equity Saving Funds|
|Fixed Deposits VS Debit Funds|
|What are Index Funds?|
|What is an ETF?|
|Growth VS Dividend option in Mutual Funds|
|Classification of Equity Mutual Funds Based on Market Capitalization|
|What are Balanced Funds?|
|What is ELSS?|
|Savings Account VS Liquid Funds|
|What are Debt Mutual Funds?|
|Debt Fund Classification Based on Time Horizon|
|Debit Funds When and Why?|
|BHARAT22 - ETF|
|Taxation of Debit Funds|
|MIP VS SWP|
|Advantages of ELSS|
|What is Dividend Striping?|
|Top 5 Myths about Investing in Mutual Fund|
|What are Arbitrage Funds|
|SEBI Simplifies Mutual Fund Categories Part 1|
|How to Compare Funds Based on Risk and Returns Parameters|
|What are Monthly Income Plans?|
|How to Track Your Funds?|
|What is a Benchmark and a Category|
|SEBI Simplifies Mutual Fund Categories Part 3|
|Dividends in Stocks and Mutual Fund are not same Why?|
|Benefits of Balanced Funds|
|Riskometer of Mutual Funds|
|Three Reasons to Sell Mutual Funds|
Very good content and it’s usefull