You will learn in this Package
- What Is Mutual Fund?
- Fund Managers Role?
- What Is NAV?
- Should You Invest In An NFO?
- Growth VS Dividend Reinvestment Option In Mutual Fund
- Growth VS Dividend Option In Mutual Fund
- Open Ended VS Closed Ended Funds
- Classification Of Equity Mutual Funds Based On Market Capitalization
- What Are Equity Mutual Funds?
- What Are Balanced Funds?
- Equity Savings Funds
- What Is ELSS
- Fixed Deposits VS Debit Funds
- Savings Accounts VS Liquid Funds
- What Are Index Funds?
- What Is a Debit Mutual Funds?
- What Is An ETF?
- Debit Fund Classification Based On Time Horizon
- Debit Funds-When And Why?
- What Are Monthly Income Plans?
- How To Track Your Fund?
- Taxation Of Debit Funds
- What Is a Benchmark And a Category
- MIP VS SWP
- SEBI Simplifies Mutual Fund Categories-Part1-Equity
- Advantages of ELSS
- Rolling Returns
- What is Dividend Stripping?
- Dividends In Stocks And Mutual Funds Are Not Same Why?
- Top 5 Myths About Investing In Mutual Funds
- TRI Index
- What are Arbitrage Funds?
- Benefits of Balanced Funds
- SEBI Simplifies Mutual Fund categories-PART3-Equity
- Riskometer of Mutual Funds
- How to compare Funds Based On Risk and Returns Parameter
- Three Reason to Sell Mutual Fund
A mutual fund is a company that pools money from many
investors and invests the money in securities such as stocks, bonds, and
short-term debt. The combined holdings of the mutual fund are known as its
portfolio. Investors buy shares in mutual funds.
|Estimate time (3 hours)
|What is Mutual Funds?
|What is NAV?
|Fund Manager Role
|Growth VS Dividend Reinvestment option in Mutual Funds
|Open Ended VS Closed Ended Fund
|What are Equity Mutual Funds
|Equity Saving Funds
|Fixed Deposits VS Debit Funds
|What are Index Funds?
|What is an ETF?
|Growth VS Dividend option in Mutual Funds
|Classification of Equity Mutual Funds Based on Market Capitalization
|What are Balanced Funds?
|What is ELSS?
|Savings Account VS Liquid Funds
|What are Debt Mutual Funds?
|Debt Fund Classification Based on Time Horizon
|Debit Funds When and Why?
|BHARAT22 - ETF
|Taxation of Debit Funds
|MIP VS SWP
|Advantages of ELSS
|What is Dividend Striping?
|Top 5 Myths about Investing in Mutual Fund
|What are Arbitrage Funds
|SEBI Simplifies Mutual Fund Categories Part 1
|How to Compare Funds Based on Risk and Returns Parameters
|What are Monthly Income Plans?
|How to Track Your Funds?
|What is a Benchmark and a Category
|SEBI Simplifies Mutual Fund Categories Part 3
|Dividends in Stocks and Mutual Fund are not same Why?
|Benefits of Balanced Funds
|Riskometer of Mutual Funds
|Three Reasons to Sell Mutual Funds